Griffin Armament® Low-Pro RIGID rails are a slim, low profile, ultralight, yet rigid M-LOK rail. Design objectives of this rail were to provide a slim, ultralight rail, with increased rigidity over similar weight and profile current market options. A custom extrusion provides significant internal reinforcement to reduce flex when gripping the carbine firmly in the shoulder pocket. Understanding the importance of low light targeting, these reinforcements provide rigid mounting for IR laser aimers ensuring minimal POI shift when torque is applied to fore-grip type accessories, or when loads are applied to the rail (shooting off barricades, loaded bipods etc). Internal testing showed 70% less POI shift with laser aimers versus competing "slim rails". Carefully positioned slots in the rail allow for rapid cooling when running the carbine fast while maintaining rigidity.
The Low-Pro RIGID rail features a close tolerance, heavy-duty, 17-4 stainless steel H900 heat treated barrel nut, which can be installed with the included Griffin GI Armorers Wrench. The rail is very user friendly to install. The slip fitted clamp design doesn't requiring any shims or special timing methods. The clamp boss in the rear section of the rail is low profile and ergonomically pleasing for relaxed posture carry at static positions. Flat head T15 torx screws should be tightened to 25/in pounds. The barrel nut should be tightened to ~55ft/lbs. The included 45 degree Picatinny QD Swivel Mount is installed on the top picatinny rail to the desired position of the end user.
M-LOK slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions allow for mounting of your favorite M-LOK accessories.
- Low Profile M-LOK interface
- Internal ribs provide increased strength-to-weight ratio
- 6061 T6 construction
- Heavy Duty, 17-4 Stainless Steel H900 heat treated barrel nut
- Custom extrusion designed for pleasing ergonomics.
- Heavy Duty Griffin Armorers wrench/multi tool
- Included mounting hardware, and thread locker
- Backed by Griffin's Perpetual™ Warranty
- Length: 15"
- Height: 2"
- Internal Diameter: 1.35" (measured from inside of reinforcement spars)
- Width: 1.54"
- Weight: 5.9 ounces
- Weight Installed: 7.2 ounces
- (1) 6061-T6 Hardcoat Anodized Low-Pro Rigid Rail
- (1) 17-4 stainless steel, H900 Heat treated barrel nut
- (4) T15 Torx fasteners for rail clamp
- (1) T15 Torx wrench
- (1) Griffin GI Armorers Wrench
- (1) Thread Locking Compound *optional for use*
- (1) 45 degree Picatinny QD Swivel Mount